About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 10, 2011

No Excuses

Sorry I have been MIA. With good intentions, I really did mean to post about HHI after I got back. For some reason though, I feel like my world is just jam packed right now. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the places I get to go with my friends and my family and the parties and celebration that come with the summer season... I really do love it all! For instance, tonight I have a marriage date night at church with my husband, then tomorrow I have to go shopping to get a bridal shower present for the shower I have to attend in the afternoon, not to mention I have a hair appointment in between there somewhere (which btw I just found out my girl is going back to Florida and I could probably dedicate a whole post about how upset I am about it), then on Sunday is the typical church day with lunch and grocery. Geez Louise where did my weekend go?

So.... as you can see my schedule is pretty full and it looks that way up until August. Literally something all week so admittedly I have plenty to blog about just no time to do it! Sooorryyy :)

I'll do better, promise. As a matter of fact I WILL get those HHI pictures posted today...maybe even when I go home for lunch! I wish I could post them all but some are just a little..... ummm... inappropriate with our party decorations and all :)

xoxo

0 comments: