About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

HHI A Trip in Pictures

See, at least you know I fulfill my promises and it may not have been yesterday but its first thing this morning! I had to figure out how to steal these pictures from a shutterfly album and it presented quite the challenge at first! ha


This is before the 9 hour road trip began... their car was packed. Our car, was bigger and better, plus we had April which proves to be about 9 hours of entertaining goodness. 

 We stayed at the Marriot Resort right on the beach. We had the top floor suite. Yay for us... boo for every room that surrounded us! :)

The Bachlorette gave each girl a monogrammed beach towel and a sand bucket. Not pictured is our bubba kegs that everyone got too!

Emily, McCourt, and Katheryn super excited about the loot! 

 That's me on the bottom row second from the left. It's one of the only pics with me in it... (remember these weren't from my camera)

Those pictures were all from Friday night when we got there at about 9:30 at night. The next day we woke up bright and early to hit the pool and the beach. The weather was PeRfEcT the whole time we were there... I'm talking 90 and not a cloud in the sky.

 Where we spent the majority of our day! We had such a large group (15) that we kind of took over...

Saturday night we had a dinner catered to our room and then had Em's personal shower. After that we made our way to the Triangle to go out. We found the best outdoor patio bar with a guy on the guitar. It proved to be a great night.




Sunday was more sunbathing (and some where nursing hangovers, who are we kidding here?) Me, not so much, as I was up at 6:45 ready to go to the beach. My roommates were less than thrilled with my  eager early morning attitude. Right, April? :)

Sunday night we went to the Frosty Frog before heading to Harbortown for a really nice dinner on the water. Frosty Frog has machine after machine of mixed frozen drinks with alcohol and I'm talking 110 proof here people... or at least that is what the machines said. I got the banana one...so so good.



These were only a few of the pictures (I couldn't show the not so appropriate ones) but at least I got them on here... it was quite the chore to screen shot my iphone, email them to myself, copy them onto my computer, then upload them all here. Shoo. I'm sure someone is probably reading this thinking there is an easier way to do that... and if you are, do enlighten me to help a sista out!

0 comments: