About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fingers Crossed

I need good thoughts from my people! A great opportunity presented itself at the company I work for and I jumped at the chance to possibly fill it. Honestly, I hope it works out because it is a wonderful position and would tie my background in teaching to what I am currently doing... best of both worlds. I had my first internal interview this morning and I think it went pretty well. Trust me when I say I gave a shout out to JC right before I went in. It is in His hands now and we will see where He wants to lead me. But, if you all could keep your fingers crossed I would appreciate it (or if you want to throw one up to JC as well) I would be oh-so-grateful!

Now... it's the waiting game. Quite possibly the worst part.

0 comments: