About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bucket List

A couple of days ago, I was on twitter and saw a tweet about a little girl with cancer. You can find her blog here... Her name is Alice Pyne and she was diagnosed with a form of cancer that is terminal. The whole point of her blog is to write about her Bucket List. Some of the things she put on there she won't be able to accomplish but luckily there are people helping her with the ones she can. I hope she gets to do as many of those things as possible.

But that got me thinking about my bucket list. What do I really want to do before it's too late? I know I'm young but really no one knows when our time here will be gone and it got me wondering what I really want to do before its too late... while I am young enough to enjoy most things.

So here is my goal list of things I want to really do... the sooner the better :)

1. Become a mom
2. Travel to Europe (mostly Greece, Italy, France, England)
3. Take cooking classes
4. Go skydiving
5. Learn another language (my 4 years of high school French are lost)
6. Start throwing a yearly New Years Eve bash at our house (complete with hats and confetti)
7. Visit Boston, Chicago (again), New York City, Washington DC, Vegas, Napa
8. Learn how to sew
9. Go on several mission trips
10. Learn sign language
11. Go on a safari in Africa
12. Ride in a hot air balloon
13. swim with dolphins
14. Live in Charleston, SC
15. Have a Christmas tree in every room of my house...complete with themes :)

Some of those are pretty major and will require some moolah (sorry Nick) but others I could do if I just took the initiative to do it but its hard to take initiative when you think you have all the time in the world to do it. My goal is to at least start on 2 of these this year. Personally I tried to talk the hubs into dipping into savings and go a head and check off that number 2. Uh he didn't agree with my plan! :) Oh well, maybe one day...

Do some of the things on my list match yours? Would you put something different on yours? Please share because I would love to know!

1 comments:

Tiffany

lets take a cake decortating class together! & my mom does the Christmas trees in every room.. to include bathrooms! hahah looks fun!