About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get Outta My Head!

I seem to not be able to stream enough thought together to make one entire cohesive post so I will leave you with the ramblings of my brain... you've been warned!

~ If I had known that 1 year olds could be lethal germ magnets I may have second guessed this whole church nursery thing. I mean, I know I don't have kids and all but how do moms not get sick every five seconds? This sore throat is for the birds and its going on 2 weeks.

~ Casey Anthony verdict... disappointed. That's all I've got to say about that.

~ When did I get old? Not really sure, but it always seems like holidays are a tad more disappointing when you're in that transition in between married but don't have kids yet. This old fart was gone from the party by 8 and in bed by 9:30. I was also the crabby neighbor that was ticked when fireworks were going off outside my bedroom window at 2 in the morning! Come on people... you've seen one you've seen them all.

~ I have officially started my birthday countdown and I just wanted you to know that it is at 26 days. You're welcome.

~ The hubs and I's one year anniversary is next Sunday. We are celebrating Saturday night with dinner out although I don't know where since it's a surprise. I kind of like it that way because that way if dinner is bad he takes all the blame! lol I kid... kind of

~ On another note, we set a limit on our anni presents and said we wouldn't spend over $20. Mainly this is because we are heading to Charleston, SC for a week at the beginning of August which will cost quite a bit so there was really no reason to go all out on presents. Ha but maybe I should have considered what you could actually buy with $20... word to the wiser (than me) not much. Don't worry hubs, it looks like you have got one big glitter construction paper heart headed your way! ;)

Ok, that is enough brain dump for the day. You're even more welcome!

0 comments: