About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Checked Out

I just can't seem to be here this week. My head is already at the beach... which makes for an interesting work week for sure. I was off work yesterday for a Dr. appointment and I had to run a few errands. Now I just have to get through the rest of today, Wednesday, and Thursday and I am home free until next Wednesday. Yes, you heard that right... 5 whole days off work. Sigh. Pure bliss I tell ya'.




So excuse me if I don't have much to say until I get back. I have lotsta do... lists to make, shopping to do, packing, and snuggling with the hubs before I leave him to hold down the fort while I am gone (heres hoping the dishes don't overflow and the laundry basket doesn't explode). I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back! Until then my brain is officially on the beach with my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand!

0 comments: