About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Work Work Work

Whew, I feel like I haven't been posting as much since I started my new position. I mean I KNOW I haven't and there have been a couple of reasons for that.
The big reason is probably because I can no longer post while I am at work... darn. That also means I can't read as many blogs at work either. My previous position had a lot of down time. Being in customer service can be really hectic or really slow and it was during those down times when I could catch up on my blogger.
With my current position, I don't really have the same work schedule and it is something that I am still adjusting to. I am no longer "on the line" so I have a completely different feel to my day. I have tasks and deadlines and things I need to do here and there.
So far though, I LOVE it. I really do. Hopefully once I get more acclimated I will find a better balance in catching up on my blog reading/blog posting.
I do have my own cubicle now! Oh, the little things to get excited about! I seriously need to decorate my space a little bit more because right now I am embarrassed to even post a picture of its dullness.

Honestly though I don't even know where to start but I'll get there and when I do, I'll be sure to share!

0 comments: