About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

It's a slow day today so I thought I would link up with Leigh Ashley and do her Wee Bit Wednesdays!



{one} how often do you do laundry?
Probably not enough...I try to throw in some loads during the week. The folding part is the problem :)
 
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Hmmmm... do I have to pick just one? Chocolate Chip or Snikerdoodle




{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
I could do so much! I'll be honest and say the first thing I thought of was furnishing our house (it is expensive and we try to save and buy instead of putting it on credit). 




{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Science or English.




{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I would LOVE to do that one day...




{six} what was your high school mascot?
Rocket pride was county wide! lol




{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I don't think you could pay me to do that.
 
{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Does Zumba count? If so, twice a week :)




{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Depends on how long or who I'm with!




{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No...  I don’t think I’ve actually ever re-gifted.





xo.

1 comments:

Mommy Webb

Cmon, Kim, you know we ALL re-gifted for Christmas in middle school (6th grade);). Don't you remember, we all gave each other used earrings. Ha! Cute post.