About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

23 Weeks

Can  you believe I have only 4 more weeks until I am in my third and final trimester!? Gaw, I can't. At first it seemed this pregnancy was dragggging by and now that it is on the down swing it's like it can't slow down fast enough for me to get things done that I need to do. Make that HAVE to do. Like find a pediatrician, actually get some sort of a nursery together, register (although not at Target... after my wedding registry fiasco from there I will never recommend them to anyone for a registry. Shop there, yes. Register, forget-a-bout-it!)

Here are some facts this week:

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain:  about 10 pounds (maybe a bit more)
Maternity clothes? Definitely as far as pants but I am still getting away with wearing some regular shirts.
Stretch marks? No and I'm glad!
Sleep: It's been pretty good so I can't complain. Although there is so much pressure on my hips when I lay on my side, I wake up a couple times a night to switch.
Best moment this week: Went to the Dr. on Monday and got to hear sweet baby's heartbeat... it is a beautiful swish swish swish :)
Miss Anything? Yes, diary and dessert. I literally drool at the though of chocolate cake or pie right now.
Movement: Ladies and Gentleman, we have a mover! This little guy moves all.the.time! He is constantly punching or kicking me but I love every single one of them. I actually get kind of sad when he rests for a bit :)
Food cravings: Not really anything
Anything making you queasy or sick: Any type of dairy. It's not that I don't want to drink it, it's just that I can't! Boo
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Acid Reflux like whoa
Belly Button in or out? in but stretching
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Sooo incredibly happy!!!
Looking forward to: Getting the crib in this week and finally starting to put the nursery together! Look for some pictures soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous

We need belly pics! So you can document your pregnancy on here too! yay for 23 weeks!