About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

All I Want for Christmas...

I was sitting here googling things that I may or may not want for Christmas this year and thought I may as well just put them on here. Hello, mom! Are you paying attention?!

Honestly there are only a couple of things that I REALLY want this year and then I just start thinking about all of the stuff I should get Sam for his first Christmas. Figures. I guess that is what happens when you have kids, huh?

Here are some things that I am eyeing this year:

These are Aubrey Brooke Taylor Riding Boots found here. They are technically already mine, just hiding in my house somewhere and I can't wait to get my greedy hands on them.

This beaute is a Nikon D3100. You know, so I can be a professional photographer SAHM.

Sam is about to start on baby foods and I will be making all of his purees. I need me a machine!

Since having Sam, I haven't read one. single. book. I've been wanting to read Gone Girl and Reached and this might give me the incentive to buy them and read them. 

This Swiss Dot duvet cover from West Elm... along with these sheets..








Oh, and there is always clothes. Or anything from Target.


The End.







0 comments: