About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Check 1, Check 1 2, Is this thing on?

Shew. It's been a while. A long while. And while I realize that and am so sorry, I must say that I couldn't really help it. You see, I have this condition. It's nothing serious but it is called PREGNANCY and it is kind of blowing my mind right now!
My husband and I are beyond excited to be sharing the news with everyone now... it was a toughie to keep it a secret from everyone up until this point. And lets be honest, nothing is official until it's Facebook official and we got that out of the way last night, so I feel pretty sure in letting it out to you guys too.
Honestly, it's a relief because now I can come to my little space and talk about it all I want... and by talking I really mean whining about how terrible I feel and how this "all day sickness" is literally kicking my bootay.
We went for our 11 week ultrasound yesterday and got to see the little one. It was so incredible that I couldn't stop smiling because who knew that even though your baby is ONLY 4 cm, he or she still looks like a baby. I mean, it was an active little booger because it looked like it was doing karate in there and moving all around. Even our ultrasound tech was laughing about it, which in turn made me get the giggles and then we would lose the picture... wah wah. I had to hold it in which then seemed like the church giggles. You know, the ones where you are are sitting by your best friend who is bored to tears and does something incredibly inappropriate that makes you laugh and the more you try NOT to laugh for fear of eternal damnation, the more you actually do. Yeah, that.

So anyway, internet world, watch out because in June 2012 we are adding another Lesher to the world and we couldn't be happier about it!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Congrats! So glad your back to blogging! whooo hooo! so happy for you guys!