About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Post Anxiety

Oh, geez. I finally decided to start a blog (after years of blog-stalking) and I've stared at a blank screen for weeks trying to come up with the perfect post. Insert first post anxiety! This is crazy. I've been reading blogs for what seems like forever.. this should be totally easy, right? Not. So. Much. Oh well, I figure that no matter how I start things off, it will always get easier. If you want to see how blogging is really done... check out my linkies on the side. These are my daily go to's and the first blogs I check when I get to work (sorry boss ha!)

0 comments: