About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 25, 2011

ABC's of Me

I thought this would be a start to a fun intro about me. I am sure I will post a more detailed one later... ya know, about me and my love. :)


A-Age: 27 for now... I turn 28 in August. I will start my countdown a month prior. FYI

B-Bed size: Full... for now. I am working on a DIY tufted headboard for our master

C-Chore you hate: LAUNDRY. If I could just hire someone to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer that would be guh-reat!

D-Dogs: Does my brother-dog count? His name is Joker (Yes, after the UK football coach) and he is an adorbs terrier.

E-Essential start to your day: Snooze button. Twice.

F-Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gold or Silver: Both have their place.
H-Height: 5'2"

I-Instruments you play: None....

J-Job title: CSL at a Bank

K-Kids: None... yet :) (And No I am not preggers!)

L-Live: Shelbyville, Ky

M-My mom's name: Diane

N-Nickname: Jimberly

O-Overnight hospital stay: None. Let's keep it that way.

P-Pet Peeve: Being late for anything or bad drivers..grrrr

Q-Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts baby in a corner."

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: Kyle

T-Time you wake up: 6:00 am

U-Underwear: Always!

V-Veggies you dislike: Peas

W-What makes you run late: Usually I am never late... I would rather be 30 minutes early than a minute late.

X-Xrays you've had: Back, teeth

Y-Yummy food you make: I have to admit I am a great cook! I even made my own engagement dinner (but that's another story for another post!)

Z-Zoo animal: Giraffe!

0 comments: