About Me

My Photo
Kim
Hi! I'm Kim- a wife, momma, daughter, sister, friend. I love UK, going out for a good glass of wine, cooking, spending too much time on pinterest, and making new memories. I love my life and you're welcome to read about it!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

39 Weeks and 2 days

5 days... 5 days until I pull my hair out. 5 minutes until I probably puke in this trash can beside my desk... that is just how great I feel today! Granted, it is probably from the antibiotics the Dr. put me on due to an infection, but still, I feel terrible. Not to mention, this baby is cozy as heck in my belly and doesn't particularly want to come out to meet his momma and daddy.

BUT, I am SO READY to meet my boy! I am ready to have him here and in my arms... to kiss his sweet checks and hold him. COME ON OUT BABY!

*sigh* I've tried talking to him and telling him it is so much better on the outside but I guess he doesn't believe me :)

Not to mention, all the girls I know that shared my due date- Yeah them- they all have their baby in their arms by now. No, I'm not jealous *rolls eyes*

But, I just have to remember that it will happen when it is supposed to. I try to tell myself that, I really do... It's just kind of hard.

Until then baby boy, I am so stinkin' excited for you to come! It will be one of the best days of my life and I can't wait to share that with your daddy. I LOVE YOU ALREADY!


0 comments: